We are recruiting…
Internal AV Sales Support Role / Based at our head office in Langport, Somerset
To support field sales team to develop existing accounts to achieve incremental business opportunities and identify new opportunities in your nominated account set.To achieve individual and team revenue and profit targets whilst providing an excellent service to our customers.To make your customers aware of the latest technologies, products and promotions on a regular basis allowing the customer to make informed decisions.
What we expect:
Develop an excellent customer relationship through maintaining proactive customer service levels
- Proactive outbound calls to customers in order to generate and maximise new business opportunities and identifies new leads (cross-selling and up-selling techniques).
- Active in bound selling.
- Develop and execute account plans to maintain current business whilst looking for growth opportunities
- Ensure the company maintains service levels with accounts SLA’s, including sales, order processing, report production & distribution, customer service, returns and queries
- Work with Field Sales Executive to maintain and improve any Service Level Agreements
- Provide, sell and negotiate product information, pricing, special offers and promotion.
- Proactively develop relationship with key personnel, and primary contacts, ensuring our CRM system is accurate and kept up to date.
- Ensure full use of the CRM system at all times.
- Provide accurate information and work with the Sales Operations to achieve the relevant admin tasks
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent sales skills including negotiation and pursuing
- Strategic planning skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Pipedrive CRM
- AV / IT technology preferred however full training will be provided.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are the right person to join our growing team.
Salary dependent on experience.
We are recruiting an Audio Visual Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing Solutions Audio Visual as an Audio Visual Engineer (Field Based)
- Key responsibilities include:
- Installation of equipment including but not limited to projectors, displays, audio equipment, control systems, interactive equipment, racks etc.
- Liaising with Project Managers/Seniors to ensure successful completion of works
- Management of your task allocation, time frames and workflow
- Carry out and complete all works to high quality and in a competent manner and with the customer establishment being left in a clean and tidy condition
- Contribute to the achievement of project targets
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- To work together with the team to resolve technical issues
- Liaising with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- Testing, fault finding and maintenance of AV systems
- Understand and interpret the audio visual schematics and drawings/documentation
- Provide daily updates to the Project Manager or Operations Manager verbally or via email where required
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job packs and job sign offs and the maintaining of accurate records of the onsite installation
- To act at all times in accordance with the Companys rules, policies and procedures including the Companys Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Responsibility for Company Equipment including; personal issue items, shared plant items, Company vehicles and `hired in equipment
- You will ideally be based around M25 area transport provided work could take you to any part of the UK.
- Salary dependant on experience, company pension scheme and incentives provided.
Please send CV to email@example.com
At Solutions AV, we believe our staff are our most important asset. We are always interested in meeting with passionate and enthusiastic people who have a keen interest or skills in Sales, Administration, Customer Service, Technical Support and Audio Visual Systems programming.
If you are presently employed within the commercial AV industry and are considering a change of employment, possibly a more challenging or more rewarding career please contact us to arrange a confidential interview to discuss how you may be able to fit into our organisation.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org